|author||Werner Almesberger <email@example.com>||2016-10-12 20:56:44 -0300|
|committer||Werner Almesberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-10-12 20:56:44 -0300|
gui/glabel.c: fix comment
Diffstat (limited to 'gui')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/gui/glabel.c b/gui/glabel.c
index 9b8481d..985e2c9 100644
@@ -252,7 +252,7 @@ static bool hover_glabel(void *user, bool on, int dx, int dy)
* Probably the only way to fix this is by making overlay_add do the
* layout calculation and create the AoI immediately.
- * Another problem occurs as deep zoom levels, when the label is larger
+ * Another problem occurs at deep zoom levels, when the label is larger
* than the pop-up. Then we can trigger pop-up creation from a location
* that will be outside the pop-up.
@@ -262,7 +262,7 @@ static bool hover_glabel(void *user, bool on, int dx, int dy)
* Another way to avoid the problem would be to size the pop-up such
* that it always includes the mouse position. But that could lead to
- * rather weird-looking results at deep high zoom levels.
+ * rather weird-looking results at deep zoom levels.
* Yet another option would be to move the mouse pointer onto the
* pop-up. The problem with this is that forced mouse pointer movement