Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 0 deletions
@@ -8,6 +8,8 @@ Parsing and input processing:
- implement destructors
- check for memory leaks
+- sheets appearing multiple times are parsed anew each time. Should we try
+ to combine them ?
Visualization (dwg.c and such):
- glabel: build for "right" style, then rotate poly (like hlabel)
@@ -21,6 +23,8 @@ Visualization (dwg.c and such):
- better text size guessing also for FIG
+- consider switching to Hershey fonts (that's what eeschema uses, right ?)
+ (goal: prevent font geometry from changing when scaling)
- support fonts attributes ?
- support line thickness ?
- ~ as overline (grep for ~ in out.fig)
@@ -34,3 +38,7 @@ GUI:
- fonts grow beyond their bounding boxes when zooming in
- dragging can be slow. maybe reusing old content and only redrawing new
will help ?
+- use Pango to support markup in overlay boxes: